Thursday, July 4, 2013

OPI Euro Centrale Collection

I finally finished swatching the 11 of the 12 OPI Euro Centrale Collection polishes that I own.  This is my all time favourite OPI collection. I love the cremes and the shimmers, as well as the glitter. The whole collection is perfect for summer and even though it is winter here I have been getting a lot of wear out of them. I have often been wearing these polishes as bases for glitter top coats (indie ones - as you can see in some of my previous posts).

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative 
 
OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

OPI - OPI...Eurso Euro 

OPI My Vampire is Buff

OPI Oy - Another Polish Joke

OPI Vant to Bite My Neck?

OPI You're Such a Budapest

OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw

OPI Polka.com 
(over OPI I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw)

OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment