Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Zoya Surf Collection


The Zoya Surf collection was one of the 2012 Summer collections released last year by Zoya, along with the Beach collection.

Zoya is super hard to find in New Zealand and super expensive. I have never seen it in retail stores, although my beauty salon does have some for sale.  All my Zoyas so far have come from overseas.

I found four of these polishes on clearance at Trade Secrets in Toronto last October. Unfortunately the two I wanted the most (Carly and Zuza) were the two they did not have in stock any more.

All of these swatches are 2 coats.  They all applied easily and have brushes that work perfectly for my sized fingers.  Unfortunately I did have an issue with Kimber staining my nails a slightly darker pink than normal after a days wear.

Zoya Kimber - Natural Light

Zoya Myrta - Natural Light

Zoya Rory - Natural Light

Zoya Meg - Natural Light

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. this was an epic collection! is sation available in
    NZ? I think the shade most likely to chip is in thesame range as zuza, only a different finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal,
      I have never seen sation in NZ.
      I didnt have any trouble with these ones chipping on me luckily.
      X Lisa

      Delete