Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dollish Polish Penny...Penny...Penny

I have never wanted to own a collection more than I did when I found out about Dollish Polish releasing a Big Bang Theory Polish.  I am the biggest fan of the show ever. I have watched every episode at least 20 times.and know all the words of by heart. It is my favourite show of all time.

Two failed attempts to grab the collection on Llarowe meant a very unhappy Lisa, until about a week later when Dollish Polish announced they would be released on her own website.  The other Lisa took one for the team and got up at 5am (NZ time) to grab us both a set of this collection.

Dollish Polish Penny... Penny... Penny... - Natural Light

Penny.. Penny... Penny... Is a pale cream jelly base, with a copper shimmer running through it and square and hexagon glitter scatted through out. This is three coats that applied easily.  The base is milky  so each coat covers up the glitter from the layers underneath.

I cant wait to try out the rest of these polishes, not really because of their colours or make up but because I love the names that go with them.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment