Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sephora by OPI It's Real 18k Gold Top Coat

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all had a good night.

2012 was pretty big for me. I got married, got an awesome new job and went on amazing holiday around America and Canada.  I don't think 2013 can really top that, as at the moment there are no plans for anything big happening.

Sephora by OPI It's Real 18k Gold Top Coat over black - sunshine

I picked this up while I was in America in October, once I found out that the OPI version was retailing for NZ$74 in New Zealand.  This was US$30, so was about half the price of the one back home. This is three coats over a black base. It is really fine little flecks of 18k gold in a clear base.  I like the effect, but I find gold hard to match with many other colours.

Lots of Love
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment