Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Stash - By The Numbers

This last week I have been super busy organising my mums 50th Birthday Party. It was last night and after a week of baking, cooking and organising today I get a pjamma day all to myself.

I thought I would share some numbers about my stash.  If you guys are keen I can also do a picture post of my helmer(s) draws and show you what it looks like.

Brand   Number
A England 10
All that Glitters 1
Butter London 16
Catrice 3
China Glaze 67
Cirque 9
CND 2
Color Club 132
Daring Digits 1
Darling Diva Polish 1
Deborah Lippmann 23
Elixir Lacquers 1
Enchanted Polish 2
Essence 5
Essie 5
Essier 1
Finger Paints 6
Girly Bits 9
Gosh 3
H&M 3
Hare 7
Icing 9
Illamasqua 1
Inglot 4
Island Girl 8
Jade 1
Jessica 3
Kleancolor 2
Lilacquer 2
Lynnderella 3
MAC 3
Make Up Store 1
Max Factor 1
Milani 6
Misa 3
Models Own 22
Nails Inc 5
Nfu Oh 18
Nicole by OPI 24
Nubar 5
OPI 185
Orly 26
Ozotic 18
Pantone Universe 3
Paris Sparkles 3
piCture pOlish 6
RBL 1
Ruby Wing 8
Sally Hansen 21
Sephora by OPI 23
Sinful Colors 1
Takko Lacquer 1
Zoya 25

This is a total of 749 polishes spread across two helmers and sorted by brand. This does not include top and base coats or any treatments. I also have a bunch of destashed polishes not counted in here.   I am also waiting on orders from Lush Lacquer, A England, Darling Diva and Glitzology to arrive.

Hope your having a great weekend.
Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment