Saturday, December 8, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

My Husband's work Christmas Ball (yes I said Ball, I am talking ball dresses and three course meals) was on last Saturday. I wore a full length mint coloured chiffon dress. For my nails I wore Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream, which is a perfect match for my dress.

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream - natural light


This is a gorgeous light teal/mint green polish. It is a light teal (with a few bits of silver) micro glitter and has bigger bits of a darker teal/blue glitter.  This is three coats. It applies great, but being a glitter does take a bit of work to take off. I still have this on my toes at the moment and it is wearing well a week later.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I just received this on my birthday! It is amazing! *_______*

    ReplyDelete