Friday, November 9, 2012

Spotted in NZ: OPI Skyfall

Today in Farmers I spotted the new OPI James Bond Skyfall collection.



This collection has 12 regular polishes retailing for $27.  I bought a couple of these already on my holiday which I will swatch a bit later on.


Farmers also had the Real 18K Gold top coat. But I almost cried a little inside when I saw the price. A whopping NZ$74 for this polish. Also another thing I am glad I bought in America before coming back home.


Last of all Farmers had the OPI Magnetic polishes in stock. Again I was totally surprised when I turned it over and saw the price. NZ$40. That is for ONE polish. I could not believe it! Please do not waste $40 on one of these polishes if you are in NZ! There are much cheaper alternatives. Look on the Color Club NZ website and fins someone stocking their magnetic polishes. They are under $20 each.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment