Saturday, October 15, 2011

I found the perfect nude polish (for me)

I never thought I would find one, but low and behold I have.

Color Club Incognito - Sunshine

Color Club Incognito - Shade

This is three coats of Incognito from the Color Club Alter Ego collection. I realise that these photos make my hands look pinker than they really are. Incognito is a pale grey tones biege. It doesn't seem to have too much pink in it. It is a sheer jellyish creme polish.

The Color club Alter Ego collection will be in Amazon stores in New Zealand by the end of the month. I have more swatches of this collection coming in the future.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful nude! I never thought I would say this about a nude :P
    Oh... let me just tell you something that blew my mind yesterday: I entered a store that was actually selling the brand BYS! I was absolutely blown away O___O

    ReplyDelete