Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love getting nail mail

Friday was a great nail mail day for me.

My models own order finally made it to New Zealand.

Top row: Purple Mystique, Golden Peach, Magenta Divine, Evergreen
Bottom row: Blue Med, Purple Haze, Lilac dream, Bluebelle, Peacock Green

These are the polishes I ordered from the 50% of sale. There were a few extra I wanted but they were sold out. Models own polishes are usually £5 each. International shipping is £9.95. All up my order with the 50% discount only ended up costing $65.99, which is only $7.33 a polish. I cant wait to try these out.

I am a huge Disney fan. It sucks because we don't have any Disney stores at all in New Zealand. I saw these on Ebay and had to have them.


Top row: Jasmine, Rupunzel, Pocahontas, Belle, Mulan
Bottom row: Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, Ariel

These are small only 6mls each. The packet says that they are adult cosmetics, so I am hoping they are decent quality. Although based on the smell I assume that they are not B3F. These came from Hawaii and did end up costing a bit. I paid US$55 for the polishes alone. But as I said, I am a huge Disney fan, and when it is combined with nail polish, I couldn't say no.

Hope your all having a good weekend. Its raining here and I need to clean the whole house.

Lots of Love
Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I saw the disney polishes on the US Disney store. I agree I have to have to! I'm hoping they'll still be in stock when I order my Christmas decorations...omg some of the Christmas decorations are up already. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if I want those Disney polishes or not...I love Disney, but the colors aren't very inspiring to me. I'm waiting to see if I get a job at a local Disney store though, if I do these polishes will totally be mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I've just discovered your site - so great to see another blogger from NZ. I really appreciate your page of links for NZ suppliers - great! I recently made an order from www.nailderoyale.com and that was excellent. Good prices and arrived pretty quickly. Wll follow your blog with interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my Models Own order too, I got Bluebelle and Peacock Green as well! Awesome nail mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that means I'll get my Models Own on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen the latest November release 'beetlejuice' from
    Models own ??
    Looks amazing, I'm in love with their polishes thanks for putting
    Me onto them !!!

    ReplyDelete