Friday, September 9, 2011

Color Club Gimme a Grape Big Kiss

The rugby world cup has officially kicked off in New Zealand. The opening ceremony is on now. I'll be the first to admit that I cant stand watching rugby, but with only one tv in our tiny little flat, and a fiance who likes rugby, I cant avoid it as much as I would like. The world cup is the biggest sporting event our country will ever hold. It's a pretty big deal.

Color Club Gimme a Grape Big Kiss - White light

Now this was a purple that actually photographed well. This is three coats. This one is grape scented and comes from this years Wicked Sweet collection. I don't know if you have it in your countries but we have a brand of bubble gum here called Hubba Bubba and this polish smells just like the grape back the versions of that. Its a sweet, fake grape smell. This collection of polishes really does remind me of all the lollies and smells of when I was younger. I also love that the smell is strong enough to penetrate a top coat.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color. It looks very sweet and I like it that the smell is still there even when you used a topcoat.

    ReplyDelete