Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver

Now I am the first to admit that I can not stand Justin Beiber. I thought he was a girl the first time I heard his song. And I don't like the idea of companies making money of his gullible young fan base with nail polishes, dolls and perfumes.

Neither the less Tina sent me My Lifesaver as a bonus in our latest swap.

Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver - White Light

I do like this polish as a colour and I am getting used to the interestingly shaped Nicole brushes. this is three coats. Its a nice creme that glides on really well. Dry time is standard.

Color Club Si Vous Please! over Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver - White Light

This is a great layering combination. Si Vous Please! is the blue glitter top coat from the Pardon my French collection. It sparkles like a rainbow over the top of My Lifesaver. I like it much better this way.

Yay for long weekends! We get Monday of this week for Queens Birthday holiday!

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. On the bright side, some of the proceeds from his nail polish line are being donated to Pencils of Promise:
    http://www.nicolebyopi.com/collection/one-less-lonely-girl-collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are a really great combination!:)

    and i'm sorry to hear about your cat.:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I picked up a couple of the Justin Beiber polishes in Farmers and exclaimed how pretty they were... and then I realised what collection they were and put them back. I just can't bring myself to buy them, regardless of how nice they might be!

    ReplyDelete