Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spotted in New Zealand: MAC Quite Cute

Yay Blogger is working again!

Yesterday (Friday) Kirkcaldie & Stains had a an event during the day to launch MAC's new Quite Cute collection.


I stopped by on my lunch break. They had a girl dressed up in pink (looking cute but not as insane as the model in the picture) and handing out cute as scratchies, where if you matched three things up you won a prize.

They had a girl making balloon animals, I got given a green dog, but couldn't work out how to get it home on the bus without looking a bit silly.

The polishes in this collection are:

Ice Cream Cake - Creamy blue pink
Little Girl Type - Creamy pale lavender
Mischievous - Creamy pale blue mint

All three are limited edition creme polishes. Retailing in New Zealand for $26.
I didn't pick up any of these as they aren't really unique. Compared to the Venomous Villains collection they seem a bit average to be honest.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I've spotted those here too! Portugal has that collection! I am flabbergasted :P

    ReplyDelete