Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spotted in NZ: Orly Precious

I failed.

I broke my no buy.

Me and Lisa went out to the movies and before it started we went shopping. Not a good idea when on a no buy with your best friend who also loves nail polish as much as you do.

Farmers had a full display of the new Orly Precious collection.

In my defence Farmers was selling Orly polishes at buy one get one free. How can you turn that down? We both got a bottle of Royal Velvet each.

Hope your Easters are going well.

Lots of Love
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Oh oh do you recall how long this two for one deal was going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure sorry Hun. I would get in a soon as you can. It's too good of a bargain to miss out on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to send you that one in the last swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i've been eyeing sapphire silk for a while. how much is it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Les Ailes du Papillon these retial for NZ$24 each here.

    ReplyDelete