Saturday, April 16, 2011

H&M Envy Me

The wonderful Jill sent me three H&M polishes from Europe in the parcel I got from here. We don't have H&M in New Zealand. The closest I have ever gotten to an H&M store is the H&M expansion pack I have for the Sims 2 computer game.

But I think I need to get some more of these. I love them!

This is my favourite green ever! It is gorgeous!!!!!

H&M Envy Me - sunshine


This is a dark pigmented smooth polish which only needs two coats. I love this colour so much. Its a dark dark green teal shimmer.

Envy Me is almost identical looking to Butter London's Thames in the bottle, but on the nail Envy me is 1 million times better. Thames looks great in the bottle but is flat and unexciting on the nail.

Butter London Thames - sunshine
Read my previous post about this here.

The only let down with these H&M polishes is the awkward shaped handle that takes a bit of getting used to. But its sooooo worth it.

Do you have and H&M in your country? do you like their polishes?

Have a good weekend

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Oh that nail polish is one of my top favourites. Can't stop staring at my nails when I'm wearing it. Have 3 other H&M polishes that I just love..well actually have more now since I bought a Spring Nails pack with 4 cute polishes. They are both pretty and so affordable. :)

    ReplyDelete