Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nicole by OPI One less lonely Glitter

I caved....

I feel so embarrassed. I said I would never buy any of the Justin Beiber polishes - because I am about twice the age of a standard Justin fan, and to be honest I find him annoying. The first time i heard his music I thought it was a girl.

If the glitter and the purple hadn't have won me over I would not have bought this. I found it at Life Pharmacy for $18.90, and they had a full untouched display on the counter.

Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Glitter - inside natural light

I have never had to take so many pictures of a polish to get a good one. Its been raining for a couple of days here so this picture was taken in my bathroom. It is pretty colour accurate here. This was 4 coats. 3 would have been fine but I wanted it as dense as I could get. This is a couple of different sized purple glitter in a clear base. It is a really nice simple one colour glitter.

Nicole by OPI now has pro-wide brushes so they are easy to apply.

Did you get any of the Justin Beiber polishes? Did you avoid getting any of these polishes because of Justin?

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across them in Farmers the other day too! I grabbed Me + Blue which is wicked :D I chucked Shatter over top this morning and have had sssooo many compliments hehehe! tho kinda wish it wasn't Justin Beiber...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same, they are pretty polishes but the association puts me off.

    ReplyDelete