Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Mani

Happy Valentines Day!

My valentines mani took a while to do. I kept changing my mind and in the end had to give up and stop for a couple of hours before restarting. In the end I went for a rather simple konad and glitter combination.


This is three coats of OPI I think in pink from the 2010 Soft shades collection.

My ring finger was stamped with a heart design from konad plate m59 done with OPI Thanks so muchness from the 2010 Alice in Wonderland collection.

A final top coat of Color Club Hot Couture was added to make it sparkle.

I love tatty teddy bears! They are super cute. I saw this tatty teddy in a shop about a month ago and told Chris this is what I wanted for valentines day. He actually got it for me :)

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So cute your nails and that tatty teddy (I also got a Tatty Teddy from my boyfriend today :))

    ReplyDelete