Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Broadway Nude French Nails

Happy New Year everyone!

So I am still wearing fake nails at the moment because mine are just in horrible condition. I am actually contemplating getting acrylics because mine are so terrible and hard to maintain.


These are Nude French Nails by Broadway Nails. They are super easy to use and the nail glue that comes with them is super strong. These will stay stuck on for ages.


They look great. I wish my nails looked like this all the time.
The only problem with them comes when you put polish on top of them. The white tips on them crackle and it looks like the polish on top is bubbling. I haven't worked out a way to stop this yet. I have some swatches coming up using these nails (and the consequential bubbling).

Lots of Love
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Don't get acrylics, those ruin your nails so bad. Go with gels if you want the fakes. I had nice nails when younger then I got acrylics. Took me years to find a strengthener that actually worked. I still have to constantly use the strengthener to keep them nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! Please see the post linked below for more info! Congrats! :D

    http://polishology.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want beautiful nails, get some Revita Nail from kirks or farmers. The best stuff ever, only thing that made my nails super strong. Takes a few weeks though... otherwise it wont work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the fakes, have you tried swiping them with a little acetone based remover? Might take the smooth coat off the top of them and give the polish something to adhere to :)

    ReplyDelete