Monday, November 8, 2010

Spotted in NZ: OPI Burlesque

Farmers is now stocking the whole 2010 Holiday OPI Burlesque collection.


There are retailing for NZ$24.95 - so I recommend waiting until Farmers has a 3 for the price of 2 sale (which they seem to have about once a month for OPI)

Farmers has also now started stocking the OPI Designer Series polishes (which can be included in the 3 for 2 sales - but still cost more - I think these are retailing for NZ$34.95 each)

I had ordered my Burlesque polishes online so got them a bit earlier and much much cheaper - it gets really expensive to get a whole collection at recommended retail price in NZ - I got 8 of the Burlesque collection - and would rather chop off my own arm than pay the NZ$200 (US$158) it would have cost me in New Zealand.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment