Thursday, October 14, 2010

Recent Hauls

Is it still called a Haul if some one else gives it to you?

My bestie went to Australia for a conference and bought me back these polishes from Oz.

Left to Right: Poppy, Lagoon, Sweet Violet, Hollywood and Pearly grape.

Ultra 3 is like a cheaper drug store brand in Australia. These polishes are 13.5mls and I think they are about AU$2 a polish.

Thanks to the awesome people at Color Club New Zealand I now have the who Electro Candy Collection.

Left to Right: Ultra Violet, Electro Candy, Tangerine Scream, Volt of Light, What a shock! and Pure Energy.

*squee* I am so in love with these polishes. I am currently rocking Electro candy (the pink one) on my nails now, so will post that tomorrow. I also love how these polishes look with a simple konad design done in black over the top.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments: