Saturday, September 4, 2010

OPI The Color to watch and I try some nail Art

Todays Polish is OPI The Color to watch from the new 2010 Fall/Winter Swiss Collection.
This was the one I was most looking forward to, but in fact was the most disappointed with :(

OPI The Color to Watch - Sunshine

This is 3 coats. In the shade they look fine and look like they are opaque, but get into the sun and you can see that 3 coats is not enough. You can still see my nail through it. I wasn't happy, and really didn't want to have to put more coats on. I think I am just going to use this on top of creme polishes now.

On a redeeming note this does have a pretty shimmer to it.

Blue and red/pink sparkles through out make it a pretty shimmer. If you have this polish were you happy with it?

Nail art is not big in New Zealand at all. You cant really buy anything nail art related in store. I ordered my first CM Nail Art pen thing (what are these actually called? with the thin brush used for nail art......?) Anyway I am just starting out and here is the first thing I have done with it.

In case you haven't heard there was a huge (7.1) earthquake in Christchurch (about 4 hours from where we live) and my brother is at uni there at the moment. Thankfully no one died, and all my family down there are ok, but blimey they always warn us a big one will come (our country is basically a giant fault line) and it is freaking scary.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments: