Saturday, July 10, 2010

OPI Venus Di Violet

Ive started having interviews for jobs for when my thesis is finished in two months time and this was the colour I wore on my nails for the first interview I went to yesterday. I wanted something light and not too outrageous - I don't want to miss out on getting a job because I wear bright green nail polish.

This polish was originally part of the 2001 Italian Collection, but was re-released last year as part of the Colorcopia collection.

OPI Venus Di Violet

This is 3 coats. Its a light pink shimmer that actually shimmers blue and purple in the right light. Its good because it is not completely sheer and looks pretty when its shimmers.

Lots of Love
Lisa

PS. I think the interview was OK, but not that great :( Guess well wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment