Tuesday, July 20, 2010

OPI Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and Chris's 8 year anniversary!

We started going out when we were 15. We have been living together in our own flat for the last 3 years (with my beautiful cat keera) and at Christmas we got engaged :). This made me the happiest person ever!
This is a picture of what my ring looks like :) Platinum with a good quality diamond - Exactly what I wanted - He did a really good job :)

So today makes 8 years since we first started going out so to celebrate this I am wearing OPI Happy Anniversary!

OPI Happy Anniversary!

This was 3 coats. It is a very fine shimmery light silver/white glitter. This polish is more designed for layering on top of other colours. With many coats it forms an almost foil looking polish and from further away looks like a glitter foil.

Lots of Love
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely lacquer choice. Happy Anniversary! :D Was that your engagement ring in the picture? Its very pretty and excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup that's my engagement ring! Love it so much - the sparkle in the light is amazing. Its the prefect size as well so doesn't look stupid on my finger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary,,, its really sweet to hear how you have been together so long and at a young age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Have a nice day :)
    Nice ring and polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it would look stupid at all on your finger. ;) Very tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have this. Have not tried. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete