Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome!

Hello all and welcome to my blog!

Yay!

I've wanted to do this for so long and finally decided to start today!

At the moment my life is that of a poor student.
Ive got six months left to finish my masters degree and this just seems like one more time wasting procrastination on my way to the end.

Over the last year I have developed an 'obsession' to nail polishes! I love them all.
At present I have over 150 and need to constantly refer to my list to make sure I don't double up when buying more! (although at the moment the poor student life is not really allowing for any purchasing at all!

anyways.....

This blog will be about me, my life, my nail polishes and other things that take my fancy. (I love reading Hollywood novels and will try and review some of them as well to change it up a little)

Bear with me while I take this journey into the world of internet blogging - I'm learning!

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment